I was just sitting here thinking about the incredible challenges our country is facing, thanks to an inept, liberal administration that's done far more harm than good. Look what America is having to deal with, thanks to nearly six years of Democrat leadership:
- A soon-to-be nuclear Iran.
- An emboldened Vladimir Putin and a Russian Cold War mentality.
- The proliferation of ISIS and other radical jihadist groups.
- Obamacare driving up costs and degrading US health care.
- Unchecked illegal immigration, strictly for political advantage.
- A sluggish recovery and lack of middle-class jobs.
- A broken and bloated social welfare system.
Something's got to change, and the coming presidential election is obviously the place to start!
The Democrats have had their chance to affect "change" and they've failed miserably. We need a conservative in the White House who understands business and what it takes to get this country working again so we won't need all this social welfare (which includes much of Obamacare).
We need a bold visionary who sees the world, not through the tired eyes of a lifelong politician, but as a working American - that means a president who believes in a strong defense and not coddling and appeasing every foreign leader who wants to kill us. A man who will support allies such as Israel, instead of endangering them through belittlement and indifference.
I personally think it's time to dump political cronyism as usual and draw upon the talent of the public sector, and for me, I can't think of a better candidate than Donald Trump. Unlike Bush, Cruz, and the others, he's unburdened by party alliances or beholden to others for his success. I've looked at the other guys, and frankly they made me want to puke.
I'm supporting Donald Trump, because the stakes are simply too high to do otherwise.